These conditions are valid exclusively between the company Mariani Srls - sole shareholder - with registered office in Via G. Sartori n. 18, 52015 Pratovecchio - Stia AREZZO, ITALY, (the Company’s VAT registration number is 02243400518), hereinafter referred to as '' MARIANI '' and any person who purchases online on the website www.andreamarianifirenze.com hereinafter referred to as '' CUSTOMER ''. These conditions may change and their date of publication on the website is also the date of entry into force.
These conditions govern purchases made on the website www.andreamarianifirenze.com in accordance with the provisions of Part III, Title III, Chapter I, of the Consumer Code, Legislative Decree n. 206/2005, amended by Legislative Decree n. 21/2014 and by Legislative Decree 70/2003 concerning e-commerce.
“Platform”: the domain www.andreamarianifirenze.com including any subdomains, any URL or their portions.
“Customers”: all natural or legal persons who access the Web Platform for any purposes.
“Product”: a movable and / or item sold on the Platform.
Ownership of the platform
1. The company MARIANI, is the sole owner of the Platform through which the Service is managed in favor of the CUSTOMERS, as well as the management of all the relative inherent and consequent rights to the use of the platform itself.
Object of the contract
1. With the present general conditions of sale, the company MARIANI sells and the USER purchases remotely the movable items shown and offered on sale on the Platform. The contract is concluded exclusively on the internet, with the CUSTUMER's access to the address www.andreamarianifirenze.com and his issue of a purchase order according to the procedure foreseen by the website itself.
2. Before proceeding to confirm the order, the CUSTOMER undertakes to examine our general conditions of sales, in particular the pre-contractual information provided by MARIANI and to accept them by clicking on the displayed box.
3. In the order confirmation e-mail, the CUSTOMER will also receive the link to download and file a copy of these Terms and Conditions, as provided for by the art. 51 paragraph 1 of Legislative Decree 206/2005, amended by Legislative Decree 21/2014.
Pre-contractual information pursuant to the art. 49, Legislative Decree 206/2005
1. CUSTOMERS before the conclusion of the purchase contract, examines the characteristics of the goods shown in the individual product sheets at the time of their choice.
2. Before validating the order with "payment obligation", the CUSTOMER is informed regarding:
- total price of goods including taxes, details of shipping costs and any other costs;
- terms of payment;
- the deadline by which MARIANI undertakes to deliver the goods;
- conditions, terms and procedures for exercising the right of withdrawal;
- information that the CUSTOMER will have to pay for the costs of returning the goods in case of withdrawal;
- existence of the legal guarantees of conformity for the goods purchased.
3. The CUSTOMER may at any time and in any case before the conclusion of the contract, take knowledge of the information relating to MARIANI (the geographical address, telephone and fax number, e-mail address) as it is also shown below:
MARIANI SRLS – sole shareholder COMPANY
registered office: Via G. Sartori n. 18 52015 Pratovecchio – Stia, AREZZO, ITALY
Conclusion of the contract
1. The sales contract is considered placed when MARIANI sends to the CUSTOMER an email of confirmation, containing the details of the chosen purchase: CUSTOMER’s data, order number, price of the goods purchased, shipping costs, the delivery address to which the goods will be sent and the link to print and store the copy of our conditions.
2. The CUSTOMER undertakes to verify the correctness of the personal data contained in the email referred to above and to promptly notify MARIANI of any corrections / changes to be made.
3. MARIANI undertakes to describe and present the items sold on the site in the best possible way. Nevertheless, some errors, inaccuracies or small differences between the product shown on the site and the actual product may emerge. Furthermore the photographs of the products presented on the Platform do not constitute a contractual element, as they are to be considered only representative.
4. MARIANI undertakes to deliver the goods within 8 working days for deliveries in Italy and 15 working days for deliveries abroad since MARIANI sends the email of the order confirmation to the CUSTOMER.
Availability of products
1. Product availability refers to the actual availability of products at the time the CUSTOMER places the order. This availability must however be considered purely indicative because:
- the products could be sold to other CUSTOMERS before confirming the order, due to the simultaneous presence on the website of several users,
- a computer anomaly could occur so to make a product available for purchasing but in reality it is not.
2. Even after Mariani sends the email to confirm the order, there may be cases of partial or total unavailability of the goods. In this case, the order will be automatically adjusted with the elimination of the unavailable product or products. The CUSTOMER will be immediately informed by email also of the methods and timing of repayment of any amounts paid.
1. All the selling prices of the products on the Platform are in EUR and include VAT.
2. The shipping costs are not included in the purchase price, but they are indicated and calculated after the purchase process and before that the payment is made.
3. The CUSTOMER accepts that MARIANI can change the prices at any time, however the goods will be invoiced on the basis of the prices published on the website at the time of order submission and included in the order confirmation email sent by MARIANI to the CUSTOMER.
4. When a computer, manual or technical error occurs and as consequence the price changes substantially and unforeseeably and becomes exorbitant or clearly derisory, the purchase order will be considered invalid and canceled; and the amount paid by the CUSTOMER will be refunded within 14(fourteen) days from the day of cancellation.
Terms of payment
1. Any payment, by the CUSTOMER, can be made as following:
Right of Withdrawal
1. In accordance with the legal provisions in force, the CUSTOMER has the right to withdraw from the purchase without any penalty and without specifying the reasons why, within the period of 14 days from the date of receipt of the products.
2. The CUSTOMER who wishes to exercise the right of withdrawal must communicate it to MARIANI by means of an unequivocal statement, which may be sent by registered mail with return receipt or PEC to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org;
3. If the CUSTOMER wishes to exercise the right of withdrawal he/she must return the goods in an undamaged condition to us within 14 (fourteen) days from the day when he/she told MARIANI his/her intention to cancel the contract, pursuant to art. 57 of Legislative Decree 206/2005.
4. The goods must be sent back to MARIANI, at the registered office located in Via G. Sartori n. 18, 52015 Pratovecchio - Stia , AREZZO, ITALY;
5. The goods must be sent intact in all their parts, in the original packaging that we sent them to you in, and with the whole attached tax documentation. Without prejudice to the right to verify compliance with the above, MARIANI will refund the amount of the products subject to withdrawal within a maximum period of 14 days.
6. The shipping costs of the Products subject to withdrawal will be fully in charge of the Customer.
7. MARIANI will carry out the refund using as the same payment method as the Customer. In case the client may exercise the right to withdraw he/she must provide MARIANI with the following bank details: IBAN, SWIFT and BIC.
1. On receipt of faulty items or not in compliance with the orders placed, the CUSTOMER is entitled to have conformity of the goods by repairing or replacement and without charge. The CUSTOMER can exercise this right if the defect occurs within two (2) years from the delivery of the goods and if he/she denounces the faulty back to Mariani within two (2) months from the discover.
Delivery of Products
1. The products will be delivered, by courier, to the address the CUSTOMER specified in the order form, within and not later than 8 working days for deliveries in Italy and 15 working days in case of deliveries abroad; from the date when the CUSTOMER receives the order confirmation email by MARIANI.
2. For every order placed on the Platform, MARIANI issues an invoice and / or fiscal document of the goods shipped. After the issuance of the invoice and / or fiscal document, it will not be possible to make any changes to your personal data to which it refers.
Access to the Platform
1. The CUSTOMER has the right to access the website for consultation and making purchases. No other use, in particular commercial, of the website or its content is permitted. The integrity of the elements of this site, whether sound or visual, and the relative technology used shall remain the property of MARIANI and are protected by intellectual property rights.
Intellectual Property Rights
1. You acknowledge and agree that all copyright, (trademarks, text, graphics, logos, buttons, icons, databases, software, photographs, and all other intellectual property and material rights contained in and relating to this website are the property of MARIANI and subject to exclusive industrial rights. Thus any type of their use is expressly forbidden.
Changes in General Conditions
1. MARIANI reserves the right, at its own discretion, to modify the Platform or to modify these General Conditions, including the sale prices of the Products, at any moment and without prior notification.
2. In the event of any changes to these General Conditions, they will be available on the Platform.
3. If CUSTOMER does not consider acceptable the changes in our General Conditions, he/she has the chance to stop using the Platform.